[NEW FEATURES!] Leave management, Performance, Timesheets, Scheduling & more!
Two weeks of hard work has paid off with a really nice & solid product release covering all of our modules.
Below is a list of new features released today & available to all customers who are using respective CakeHR modules.
- Search bar in header has been improved to find results faster & better
- Recipes now has option to select an existing employee from the company instead of email address
- Recipes now has new option to have triggers based on Expenses – approved/submitted/paid out triggers
- Employee profile “Date of birth” field now shows the full years of age
- Employee profile “Length of employment” field now shows the full years & months
- Reports – Employee growth report now includes “Length of employment” column
- Custom backgrounds – administrators can now upload a single image to use as a custom background which any employee in the company can use in addition to default pre-defined background options
- NEW FEATURE: Probation periods. This has been a much requested feature & it’s finally here – ability to define probation periods per policies. Probation periods can freeze policies as well as not allow employees to request time off from selected policy during probation period.
- Settings – “Individual allowances” table now has sortable columns
- Surveys – added PDF export to pie chart report
- Surveys – filtered results (team, location) now reflects in PDF export
- Surveys & Feedback – when deleting, a nice modal window appears explaining what will happen
- Feedback – new companies now has a default set of categories/competencies already added
- Goal profile – visual enhancement with rounded corners
- Goal completion – “Comments” area now recognises line breaks correctly
- NEW FEATURE: Timesheet periods. Timesheets can be used in three ways: weekly, bi-weekly & monthly. This setting impacts all timesheet areas – approval flows, reports, data export, so each company can adjust timesheet period to fit their internal workflows & policies.
- Timesheet Excel export has coloured cells to reflect the colour of time off policy taken on that that
- Schedule Excel export has coloured cells to reflect the colour of time off policy taken on that that
- NEW FEATURE: “Automation” – allows to build completely automated onboarding task assigning based on pre-defined Workflows. This is first revision & further enhancements to come in next relesaes
- Onboarding & offboarding emails now include the name of the person the task is about
- Calendar feed now includes future events 9 months in the future
Release notes @ 15/03/2018